To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Manoj Palat/India/IBM
Date: 09/08/2020 11:58AM
Subject: Please hold on to master branch commits until Beta Merges with master

Dear All,

Its yet another Java release (15) by next Tuesday, Sep 15. We would be merging from BETA_JAVA15 branch to master immediately after the Java GA. To make sure that there are no last minute merge issues, would request all to hold on to their patches in JDT to master [unless really critical] especially in jdt-core until the merge which should be done by 16th Sep, a day after GA. Will send out a mail after merge.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Manoj

PS: jdt-debug/ui also the same case - respective leads can flag here if otherwise.

Back to the top