[jdt-dev] Issue with some .class files

Hi all,

I'm seeing issues on CI with API analysis: https://ci.eclipse.org/platform/job/eclipse.platform.ui-Gerrit/23633/console
Also, locally, I now see errors like java.lang.ClassFormatError: bootstrap_method_index 628 has bad constant type in class file org/eclipse/e4/ui/workbench/renderers/swt/SashLayout at runtime (when running an Eclipse Launch Configuration and having the related project open in my workspace); and also some issues with API Tools regarding ASM as well.

Does anyone else face similar issues? Are there bugs already open about it?
--
Mickael Istria