From: Trung Do <chin.bimbo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Any plan for async stacktrace support?
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2020 8:45 PM

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list to ask this, but is
there any plan to add support for async stacktrace for the Java
debugger in Eclipse? This is a feature that has existed in IntelliJ
for a while now:

https://www.jetbrains.com/help/idea/debug-asynchronous-code.html#97f82

It's incredibly useful when debugging async-heavy code.

Trung