Re: [jdt-dev] how to create new junit test

Hi Ari,

Sounds like you are doing platform development, please use eclipse-dev mailing list in this case.

I think in SWT the save actions remove unused import statement and add new used once if required. So if you are using the imports they should not be remove.

Hth.

Looking forward to your performance improvement Gerrits. :-)

Best regards, Lars