Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[jdt-dev] Failing JDT Core gerrits

Hello all,

I noticed the jdt.core gerrits for master have started failing since yesterday. I am unable figure out much from the log [1].
Trying to get to the first point this started happening is also difficult since some builds have since been deleted.
I have posted my comments on the below gerrit which may have been the first point that we started seeing the failure.

The other possibly relevant thing that happened in same timeline is the change to tycho via

If you happen to have some clue, please let me know.


Back to the top