Re: [jdt-dev] Buffer overflow

+1 to get rid of auto-closing

On one hand, we encourage users to participate in eclipse and a first step is to file bugs.

But at least I as a bug-author absolutely HATE  it if bugs that I invested time to write are auto-closed.

This is everything but encouraging.

I’ve also seen others on twitter complain about it.

(if anybody cares, I think this practice should also be ended on Platform)

Notifications on stale bugs don’t matter, because they can be deleted without worrying if the bugs don’t get closed.

Back to the top