Re: [jdt-dev] Buffer overflow

As I've said, *my mail provider* on *server side* doesn't allow me to filter on anything except message subject/sender etc.
I can't configure any filter by any *raw* mail data.

On the client side I could, but I don't use mail clients, I use browser / http access to my mailbox.

Kind regards,
Andrey Loskutov

Спасение утопающих - дело рук самих утопающих

https://www.eclipse.org/user/aloskutov

> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 14. Mai 2020 um 15:13 Uhr
> Von: "Paul Pazderski" <paul-eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> An: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Betreff: Re: [jdt-dev] Buffer overflow
>
> If you can filter by any header field (and by more than one per filter)
> the combination of
> and maybe
>   X-Bugzilla-Changed-Fields  /contains/  status_whiteboard
> should be enough to only match the auto close mails.

Back to the top