[jdt-dev] How to create a ITypeBinding from the fully qualified type name.

I'm working on a CodeCompletionComputer where i would like to get the org.eclipse.jdt.core.CompletionContext.getExpectedTypesSignatures() converted to a ITypeBinding. I required a ITypeBinding since i want the generic type parameters which is not available in org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.java.JavaContentAssistInvocationContext.getExpectedType().
Is there any helper methods in JDT which i can use to get the ITypeBinding which contains generic type parameters ?

Br,
Gayan.

Back to the top