I’m missing all the other static methods which returns a Collector instance in Collectors class. I tried both java 1.8 and 1.9 and the results were same.

Best regards,
Gayan

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 10:39, Vikas Chandra <Vikas.Chandra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gayan,

What is the search result that is missing?

Can you please file a bug with expected result and your project setup ( including which JDK version is being used) !

Thanks and Regards,
Vikas

----- Original message -----
From: Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jdt-dev] Search inconsistency
Date: Thu, Mar 19, 2020 12:40 AM

Hi All,
When i try to use Java Search and search for all methods returning java.util.stream.Collector i only get the following results

java.util.stream.Collectors.joining()
java.util.stream.Collectors.joining(CharSequence, CharSequence, CharSequence)
java.util.stream.Collectors.joining(CharSequence)

Is this a bug i should report or expected behavior ?

Best regards,
Gayan.