Re: [jdt-dev] 4.9-P-builds update site not available again

Hello Sravan,

As I said last time, we are not able to move to 4.10 because our code doesn't compile with that version due to split packages issues. This code is for one of our stable branches that we need to support for another couple of years. Our policy only allows bug fixes on this branch so changing the compiler version is not possible.

We are using Eclipse 4.13 for our newest code where we have solved the split package issues and there everything is fine.

We would really appreciate if you could put this update site up again.

I imagine this situation will affect all the early adapters of Java 11.

Thank you for your consideration.

Philippe