Re: [jdt-dev] Add maven.compiler.failOnWarning to gerrit jobs

Where did you see the warning for JDT Debug? Looking at https://ci.eclipse.org/jdt/job/eclipse.jdt.debug-Gerrit/888/seems to be free of warnings.

Dani

From:        Roland Grunberg <rgrunber@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        24.09.2019 17:44
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jdt-dev] Add maven.compiler.failOnWarning to gerrit jobs
Sent by:        jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Tue, 2019-09-24 at 17:22 +0200, Daniel Megert wrote:
> Hi Roland
> Did you check whether the JDT jobs currently are warning free? If not, this would block unrelated/new Gerrit changes.

I checked jdt.ui which passed so that should be the first one we try.

jdt.debug already has some existing warnings that need to be fixed (or
suppressed), and it appears that jdt.core is overriding cbi-ecj-version
(with an older version) so the feature is not available there. If I use
latest ecj from eclipse-parent, jdt.core would also appear to fail on
some other warnings further down.

--
Roland Grunberg