[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[jdt-dev] Help needed on adding support for anonymous class evaluation
- From: Gayan Perera <gayanper@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 22:35:56 +0530
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I reported this bug
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=549952 which i think if
we could fix in jdt core, we could add a workaround like netbeans to
support evaluating lambda expression as well.
1. Anyone who would like to take of this challenge? i can help on
testing since i'm not expert on compiler and debugger.
2. Anyone who can guide me through this so may be i can provide man
power to actually write the code ?
Its really essential we have some sort of working solution rather that
pointing our finger to Java developers to fix things which i think
they might never do. That doesn't mean eclipse needs to suffer with
limitation where the IDE is usable on pre 1.8 code.
let make eclipse no 1 IDE.