Re: [jdt-dev] Icons for custom markers

Hi Stephan,

My bad it was the vertical ruler property as you said. By the way what does the presentation layer attribute controls ?

Best regards,
Gayan.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019, 22:25 Stephan Herrmann <stephan.herrmann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Gayan,

Long time ago I created a marker annotation similar to yours, which
works fine.
The key difference seems to be:
- verticalRulerPreferenceValue="true"

If that doesn't help, some other differences to experiment with:
- contributesToHeader="true"
- presentationLayer="9"

HTH,
Stephan