[jdt-dev] Accidental push -- branch policy?

Hi team,

In an attempt to push a change from one local machine ("luna") to another I accidentally created branch Bug_546352_luna on *remote* (nothing related to Eclipse Luna! :) ).

Please ignore, or if s.o. has the powers to do so, feel free to remove that branch.

This lets me ask: I seem to recall that committers have permission to create branches only below their username prefix (like sherrmann/NewTypeInference). Is this rule no longer in effect? If so, I need to be more careful when pushing branches back and fro :-/

sorry for the confusion,
Stephan

Back to the top