Re: [jdt-dev] get name of the anonymous class

I just tried all methods which return something:)
I read in docs: that if I don't use java-plugin, I can specify ASTParser by unitName and Environment, but it didn't help me at all. .getJavaElement returns null anyway, from your code. So how can I get real name of anonymous class? Like Main$1$2 for example? Is it really possible? Thanks!

чт, 11 апр. 2019 г. в 06:41, Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>:

I am surprised it returned non null for a source file. I thought the getBinaryName() will return
anything meaningful only for elements loaded as binaries.

Jay

Inactive hide details for Alex Lovkov ---10/04/2019 08:44:45 PM---I got name of the anonymous class by this: @OverrideAlex Lovkov ---10/04/2019 08:44:45 PM---I got name of the anonymous class by this: @Override

From: Alex Lovkov <charmik1994@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Jayaprakash Arthanareeswaran <jarthana@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/04/2019 08:44 PM
Subject: Re: [jdt-dev] get name of the anonymous class

I got name of the anonymous class by this:
@Override
public
 boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration node) {
ITypeBinding
resolveBinding = node.resolveBinding();
String binaryName = resolveBinding.getBinaryName();
return true;
}

but it gives me wrong name for inner anonymous classes, example:
new Serializable() {
void x() {
new Serializable() {
};
}
};

it prints Main$1 Main$2, but it should be Main$1 and Main$1$1.
I get .getJavaElement()=null anyway. Can I fix it without ecpilse plugin? Thanks!