Re: [jdt-dev] Generalize JUnit view?

I was wondering what the best approach would be. Should we go for one
Unit Test view which would be reused from all components? Or better
have a UnitTestComposite and some reusable command handlers which then
can be used for dedicated JUnit, C++Unit, ... views?

What would be the host project for these generalized components? Having
 a dependency to JDT might not be first choice for other languages.
Probably platform.debug or platform.ui might be good choices.

Once we have an idea how to proceed I can offer to start with the
prototype. Basically copy the current state and carve it out from JDT.
Once it is stable other projects could then move to the new API.

Christian

Back to the top