Re: [jdt-dev] Need help in confuring jdt core gerrit buids

This is already enabled on jdt.ui Gerrit build job.

Regards,
Noopur

Inactive hide details for "Daniel Megert" ---01/09/2019 02:08:51 PM---I suggest to wait with this until we shipped M1. Unless i"Daniel Megert" ---01/09/2019 02:08:51 PM---I suggest to wait with this until we shipped M1. Unless it is a straightforward no risk change.

From: "Daniel Megert" <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse JDT general developers list." <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 01/09/2019 02:08 PM
Subject: Re: [jdt-dev] Need help in confuring jdt core gerrit buids
Sent by: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest to wait with this until we shipped M1. Unless it is a straightforward no risk change.

Dani

From:
"Sravan K Lakkimsetti" <sravankumarl@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
09.01.2019 09:26
Subject:
[jdt-dev] Need help in confuring jdt core gerrit buids
Sent by:
jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

We have a maven task to check for version increments. This is not enabled on jdt.core gerrit build job(I cannot confirm on other jdt jobs as I don’t have access). This caused Bug 543286- Version issues in build I20190108-1800
Need help from jdt committers to enable version check. Please add this property to maven build step

compare-version-with-baselines.skip=false

Thanks and Regards,
Sravan

Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Phone: 91-80-41776858