Re: [jdt-dev] Compiler in latest few nightly builds

On 02.10.2018 11:24, Vikas Chandra wrote:
Perhaps https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/130311/will suffice !

That's a viable workaround for now.

For long term I just filed https://bugs.eclipse.org/539720
Please join me there :)

Stephan

PS: It's been a while since last we had zero failures in JDT tests,
which opens the doors for regressions to go unnoticed for some time.
At which failures are we blocked by issues beyond our powers?
(I know of at least one encoding issue which only occurs on some
test machine(s)).
Do we have an umbrella bug for all known (intermittent?) failures?

Regards,
Vikas
Eclipse PDE lead,
IBM Rational
EGL D Block - Bangalore, India
Office Phone No : +91 - 80 - 41776506

Inactive hide details for Aleksandar Kurtakov ---10/02/2018 02:37:51 PM---Hi, There is compile error/warning in jdt.core.tests.Aleksandar Kurtakov ---10/02/2018 02:37:51 PM---Hi, There is compile error/warning in jdt.core.tests.model since