Re: [jdt-dev] Measuring the build time for a workspace

Hi Lars,

In https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse-ide-parallel-builds-demo/tree/master/org.eclipsecon.demo.parallelbuilds which I'm using to test/demo parallel builds, there is a feature to generate build time consumption Gantt chart for JDT projects.
It uses the logged info as you enabled and presents a view of it.
Hth