Sent from Windows Mail

From: Mickael Istria
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎11‎, ‎2014 ‎12‎:‎50
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

While working on things related to nested projects, I realized that the "package explorer" doesn't inherit from some changes that work on the "Project Explorer".
I don't see the benefit of "package explorer"? Can someone remind me what it provides that makes it worth still being maintained and shipped?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat