[jdt-dev] Helping Developers understand and document Eclipse JDT

Hello,

I've been a big fan of the Eclipse platform and have been building tools on top of it for a while. In the process I have had to understand the underlying JDT code and have found myself wanting to have better resources to do that.

As such we took the initiative to help users understand the main concepts of JDT better. We have built a site and have started putting up diagrams explaining the main concepts of the project. You can find these here - http://www.codemaps.org/s/Eclipse_JDT

Our motive is to make this resource available to everyone, and have made the underlying tooling free for Open source projects. You can find more information on this initiative here: http://www.architexa.com/start/open-source

There has been some positive feedback for the site and wanted to start rolling it out with JDT. We are really curious to hear what the Eclipse community thinks of CodeMaps.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhishek
--
Architexa Inc. - www.architexa.com