[jdt-dev] Disabling JDT's RunAs launch shortcut

Hi,

I'm developing an eclipse plugin for LeJOS (Java for the Lego NXT
brick). Currently, a leJOS project has both a leJOS nature and a JDT
nature, where the leJOS nature is the first (primary) nature. I also
implemented my own launch shortcut. However, when clicking the green
play button, Eclipse makes me chose between "Run as Java Application"
and "Run as LeJOS NXT Program" (the latter is my own launch shortcut).
This is quite annoying.

So is there any way to disable the JDT launch shortcut?

Note, that it doesn't make any sense to run Java code written for the
Lego NXT with let's say Sun's JVM. Actually, there nothing comparable to
a full fledged JVM. That's why we have our own launch shortcut, launch
configuration delegate, etc.

Regards,
  Sven

Back to the top