RE: [jdt-dev] Disable warnings (Problems-View) on specific packages

Hi Martin,

The jdt-dev mailing list is for use by the JDT developers.  Please post
questions on using JDT (or Eclipse) to the newsgroups, for instance,
eclipse.tools.jdt.

In this case, you can make it so that warnings only show for the
selected project or for a particular working set, but I don't think
there's any way to exclude specific packages.  I might be wrong - if you
post to eclipse.tools.jdt you will find a larger group of people who can
answer you, plus the answer you get will help more people.

Cheers,
  -Walter Harley

Back to the top