RE: [jdt-dev] Basic core functions

Hi, Lars.  The newsgroups - particularly eclipse.tools.jdt - are a good forum for discussing things like this.  The jdt-dev mailing list is for use by the JDT developers.

There is a lot of documentation within the JDT code itself and in the Eclipse help.  There are also some valuable articles on the Eclipse web site.  If you need specific information that is not covered in that documentation, please ask on eclipse.tools.jdt (or search the archives of that group to see if the answer is already there).  Thanks!

From: jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Ohlén
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 8:02 AM
To: jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [jdt-dev] Basic core functions

Hi JDT developers,

I'm doing some studies on how to extend JDT with some customer specific features. To do this I need to understand more
about the way that the indexer, parser, AST and DOM works. The reason is that the customer requirements probably affects this.

Is there any documentation available ?

Any help appreciated.

BR