[jdt-dev] Java editor did not display Japanese characters in servlet (compiled from JSP )correctly

Howdy,
I  am using EC3.0 and Lomboz301and TC5.0.27 debugging JSP
In my JSP files , there are Japanese characters, when these JSP
files are compiled into servlets by TC, the *_jsp.java files are put
in fold "j2src".

Then I double clicked the *_jsp.java , Eclipse opened it , but the
Japanese characters are not displayed correctly, they are jumbled.

Anybody know to sovlve this problem?

BTW, My envirenment is Win2k pro Japanese version.

TIA

Back to the top