[jdt-dev] Re: idea for refactoring

While I agree that optional parameters will be a nice feature in 1.5,
I still think that my request is a seperate issue.  It just may be
that the same functional code is called from different environments,
requiring different methods...but ultimately a central method is
called.  If you open up org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils you see a
lot of places that have this type of call hierarchy.  Essentially, you
want to be able to refactor to create a delegation method.

It looks like this already exists under "Source > Generate Delegate Method"...

Dan