Re: [jdt-dev] How to capture refactoring action in Eclipse?

Hi,

the rename participant is working (and used by launching and other
plug-ins).

There will only be a limitted set of participants. For example for some of
the
Java specific refactorings like extract method (which doesn't have a side
effect
on other artifacts) no participant will be provided.

Dirk

             Hongbing Kou
             <hongbingkou@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-dev-admin@ecl                                          cc
             ipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-dev] How to capture
             02/20/2004 09:13          refactoring action in Eclipse?
             PM

             Please respond to
             jdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

Thanks, Dirk. It's a great documentation. I still have
some questions.
1. Only org.eclipse.jdt.ui.renameParticipants,
deleteParticipants and createParticipants are provided
so far. Will other refactoing participants be added in
the near future.

2. Is renameParticipants working? I am doing a spike
test but cannot get it work so far.

Thanks,
Hongbing

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/jdt-ui-home/r3_0/proposals/refactoring/participants.html