[jdt-dev] Class File Editor "Source Not Found" error.

Hi, all,

As a newbie to Eclipse, please let me know if this question is appropriate in this list:

When I choose to "Open Type Hierarchy" on System.out.println(just for example), I get a "Class File Editor Source not found" error. It basically says "The source attachment dos not contain the source for the file PrintStream.calss. You can change the source attachemt by clicking change attached source below:

Now I put the source as /Java/j2re1.4.2_03/lib/rt.jar.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated.

Wei

Back to the top