[jdt-dev] Re: [platform-ui-dev] Shipping activities?

Aren't JDT and PDE "products" built on top of the platform the same way CDT
is? If JDT and PDE don't provide "Developing Java" and "Developing Plug-ins"
activities, doesn't that mean they're not playing the game the way we expect
others to? (And isn't that bad?)

Anyway, not shipping activities during our development cycle means we're going
to ship this support virtually untested. Even if we don't want to include
activities in the final Eclipse 3.0 release, I think we should at least ship
them in the meantime so the support gets some testing and feedback.

- Jared