Re: [jdt-dev] Additional ant tasks

Thank you, David. Now, I am able to build my project using my own Ant file.

Still, there is the 'Java Builder' present. I cannot remove it (the 'Remove' button is disabled for the Java Builder). When I start the build (right-click on my project -> 'Build Project'), two processes start: my Ant build process and the Java Builder process. I moved the Java Builder to the bottom of the 'External Tools Builders' list. But it does not prevent the Java Builder from building my project.

How can I disable the Java Builder?

Thanks for your help,

Johannes

David Medinets wrote:

Try adding the jar file to Window->Preferences. Then select Ant->Runtime.
Then add the jar to either the top or bottom section as seems appropriate.

David Medinets
http://www.codebits.com