Re: [jdt-dev] I cannot find example plugins

Please use the newsgroup for such questions.

I have searched the newsgroups and read a lot of questions about the example plugins that the people could't find. I cannot find them either!

Try news://news.eclipse.org:119/biku4o$3hd$2@xxxxxxxxxxx

The answers tell only that you have to look on the site "http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/";.
It tells you to go to the version you need. The examples depend on the version.

Some people seem to see a section with the example plugins - I cannot see them, and other people either.
I you select a version, like described in the newsgroup posting, then you will see it.

Could anybody help me, please?
For Eclipse 2.1.1 here is the lazy link
http://download.eclipse.org/downloads/drops/R-2.1.1-200306271545/index.php

Again, please don't use the mailing list for such questions.

--Chris

Back to the top