[jdt-dev] Class generation template

Hi,

I have been programming java with Eclipse for almost a year now and I like it
very much.
I wonder if it's possible to change the ${type_declaration} somewhere. I'm using
the log4j framework and also some other general tools and each time I make a
make a new class file I have to include "private static final Logger logger =
Logger.getLogger(CLASSNAME.class);". I would like to include that line in some
template so JDT includes it automatically once I generate a new class.
If it's not possible to do this now will it be possible in some future release?

Sincerely,

M. Vogelzang

Back to the top