RE: [jdt-dev] Following up on JUnit tests

Yes,

file a bug describing the problem and steps to reproduce.

Dani

             "Sikha, Naresh"
             <Naresh.Sikha@sch
             wab.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  "'jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'"
             jdt-dev-admin@ecl         <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             ipse.org                                                   cc

                                                                   Subject
             21.08.2003 16:39          RE: [jdt-dev] Following up on JUnit
                                       tests

             Please respond to
             jdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

> DM> Project's properties > Java Build Path > Order and Export - uncheck
your test source folder

So, if these functionality doesn't work as advertised for me, should I then
submit a bug?

Thanks.

-Naresh