[jdt-dev] JDT compiler generating other SUID than Sun's javac

Hello.

I just stumbled over a problem in our project where the SUID generated by
the
compiler of the JDT differs from the one Sun's javac generates for the same
class.

While being unsuccessful in trying to reproduce a similar behaviour in a
very simple environment I could attach (there both compilers generate the
same SUID) I rechecked to be sure I'm not seeing phantoms and they really
generate different SUIDs.

Is this a bug? Which circumstances could be causing this?

I tested with Eclipse 2.1, 3.0 M1, j2sdk1.4.1 and j2sdk1.4.2.

Thanks alot in advance.
Markus

Back to the top