Re: [jdt-dev] Sources for org.eclipse.jdt.junit

see:
      plugins\org.eclipse.jdt.source_2.1.0\src\org.eclipse.jdt.junit
or
      check out the org.eclipse.jdt.junit project fro dev.eclipse.org

             "Aaron Optimizer
             Digulla"
             <digulla@xxxxxxxx                                          To
             >                         <jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             jdt-dev-admin@ecl
             ipse.org                                              Subject
                                       Re: [jdt-dev] Sources for
                                       org.eclipse.jdt.junit
             05/02/2003 08:10
             AM

             Please respond to
             jdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

Erich Gamma <erich_gamma@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb:

> > I urgently need the ability to run single tests in the JUnit plugin.
> > Where can I find the sources for the plugin so I can create
> > a patch?
> This is already supported, select a test method in the outline or package
> explorer and execute Run As>JUnit Test.

Well, it isn´t supported in the JUnit plugin and I´d still like to add
it even if your tip solves my problem :-)

Why isn´t the source of the JUnit plugin available?

--
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla