Re: [jdt-dev] Sources for org.eclipse.jdt.junit

This is already supported, select a test method in the outline or package
explorer and execute Run As>JUnit Test.

--erich

             Aaron Optimizer
             Digulla
             <digulla@xxxxxxxx                                          To
             >                         jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             jdt-dev-admin@ecl
             ipse.org                                              Subject
                                       [jdt-dev] Sources for
                                       org.eclipse.jdt.junit
             05/01/2003 09:13
             AM

             Please respond to
             jdt-dev@eclipse.o
                    rg

Hello,

I urgently need the ability to run single tests in the JUnit plugin.
Where can I find the sources for the plugin so I can create
a patch?

Sowatec AG,       CH-8330 Pfäffikon (ZH)
Witzbergstr. 7,   http://www.sowatec.com
Tel: +41-(0)1-952 55 55
Fax: +41-(0)1-952 55 66