[jdt-dev] Displaying only certain types

I am trying to write a specialized IViewPart that only displays certain
classes in a proprietory internal company framework.  I am using a
TreeViewer and have created a custom ITreeContentProvider.  In my
getChildren(Object parent) method I have recursed through the various units
and am correctly displaying ICompilationsUnits as desired.

What I want to be able to do is to only display an ICompilationUnit if it
is a subclass of one of our framework's baseclasses.  I was wondering if
anyone knew the best way to figure out the class name of a particular
ICompilationUnit.

Thanks,
-Phil

Back to the top