Re: [jdt-dev] Candidates for 2.0.1

The bug annotations claim that this bug got also fixed in the 2.0.1 stream.
But to be 100% sure you should
ask this on the jdt-core-dev mailing list. It is a core specific bug.

HTH

Dirk

|         |           Timothy Halloran |
|         |           <thallora@xxxxxxx|
|         |           RI.CMU.EDU>      |
|         |           jdt-dev-admin@ecl|
|         |           ipse.org         |
|         |           08/06/2002 03:25 |
|         |           jdt-dev          |
  |        To:      jdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                     |
  |        cc:                                                                                                              |
  |        Subject: Re: [jdt-dev] Candidates for 2.0.1                                                                      |

Any chance bug 21916 (which is fixed) could be moved from 2.1 to 2.0.1?

Tim Halloran
CMU