Re: [jdt-dev] About the J2EE compatibility of Eclipse

You could use the Eclipse Platform (Java development
tool, that is) to develop a J2EE product.  The IBM
branded version of Eclipse, called IBM WebSphere
Studio Application Developer, will come packaged with
J2EE development plugins that will aid in this.

-- Joe