Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Debug & JDT Debug RCP migration complete

Did you import the new org.eclipse.ui.ide plug-in?

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: jdt-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/06/2003 03:19 PM
Please respond to jdt-debug-dev

        To:        jdt-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [jdt-debug-dev] Debug & JDT Debug RCP migration complete

I followed the instructions on the migration page, but my workspace still
doesn't compile. The org.eclipse.ui.console plug-in contains a broken
reference to org.eclipse.ui.actions.ActionFactory.

Thoughts? Do we need new plug-ins as source from CVS?

- Jared