[jdt-apt-dev] Only getting RECONCILE calls to process()

Hi,

I have the wierdest situation. I have created an Annotation-plugin (from the APTDemo.jar) and it's working like a charm... except on the project for which it is intended.

The basic problem is that the "process()" method is ONLY called when doing RECONCILE, never when doing BUILD.

I also think it is annoying that I cannot typecast the _env to "EclipseAnnotationEnvironment" because its secret and hidden. Hence I cannot (without doing evil reflection stuff) call the "getPhase()" method.

I hope someone can give me any hint as to what could be wrong with my project. I have tried a lot of stuff and looked all the settings over, there seems to be nothing different there, the project is just never build with my AnnotationProcessor.

I tried with "3.2" and currently I am running it on "Version: 3.3.0, Build id: I20060810-1230" with a completely fresh workspace, to make sure old crazy ".metadata" would not mess things up.

./Emanuel