[jdt-apt-dev] API for APT

We’re planning on making some changes to the public API in APT. This would involve the classes that are in org.eclipse.jdt.apt.*, but not anything declared in com.sun.mirror.*. We’re planning on leaving AptConfig as it stands, but most other jdt.apt classes will be moved to an internal package, as they’re not quite ready for consumption.

Is anyone out there currently using our public API that would be affected by this?

Thanks,

Jess Garms

Lead, JDT-APT Project

by email and then delete it.