Re: [jaxws-dev] How to deploy jax-ws into an Eclipse RCP target platform?

Actually just noticed that  webservices-osgi-2.4.3 is a multi-release JAR but it’s manifest does not contain the Multi-Release: true element.

However, even after adding it the class not found error remains. May be equinox has problems with MRJAR files?

ELECTRICITY GENERATION AND RETAIL CORPORATION
TRADING AS SYNERGY (ABN 58 673 830 106)
Perth, Western Australia
Telephone:-
For residential enquiries: 13 13 53
For business enquiries: 13 13 54

TO THE ADDRESSEE: Unencrypted email is not secure and may not be authentic. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or confidentiality of this email and any attachments ("email").

IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED ADDRESSEE: This email is intended solely for the intended addressee and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege, or may contain information that is confidential or exempt from disclosure by law. Copying, distributing or taking action in reliance on the contents of this email or any information it may contain, by anyone other than the intended addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify us immediately by return email or by telephone; and destroy this email and any electronic or hard copies of it. Any claim to privilege or confidentiality is not waived or lost by reason of mistaken transmission of this email.

VIRUSES: Although we scan all outgoing email and attachments for viruses, we cannot guarantee that viruses will not be transmitted with this email. It is the recipient's responsibility to check this email for viruses. Synergy accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this emails.

Back to the top