From: jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jaxrs-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Santiago Pericas-Geertsen
Sent: Mittwoch, 4. April 2018 21:46
To: jaxrs developer discussions
Subject: Re: [jaxrs-dev] Committer Conventions

Markus,

 I’ve seen many cases where someone found a good reason not to accept a PR that other people did not see. I just don’t understand what is the rush in pushing a PR in one week. JAX-RS is mature API that does not really need that.

 Sure, you can argue that simple fixes could be pushed faster (and we could have rules for that), but if someone submits a PR with a larger feature (say, a new proxy API), we should give everyone a chance to review it.

 Sorry, still -1 on 1 week.

— Santiago