Re: [jaxb-dev] Where can I find Release notes for 2.3.1

Hi Lukas,
Thanks for the link but still, I don't see the Changes between 2.3.0 and 2.3.1
https://github.com/javaee/jaxb-v2/releases/tag/2.3.1

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 4:18 PM Lukas Jungmann <LUKAS.JUNGMANN@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

—lukas

20. 8. 2019 v 21:24, Cesar Hernandez <chernandez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

The release notes for 2.3.1 [1] are missing from  https://javaee.github.io/jaxb-v2/doc/user-guide/release-documentation.html
Then I took a look at https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.jaxb/reviews/2.3.2-release-review and I read from the description of 2.3.2 [2]  "First release from Eclipse. No API or implementation changes, just new licensing and Maven coordinates."

Where can I find the release notes for 2.3.1?