|Re: [january-dev] Eclipse January 2.3.0 final posted|
The Eclipse January 2.3.0 final build is now posted:
It is based on commit 64bc716e8f854b1fa8d8ca7ce10b7c040c6adbf6 and fixes
- #388 Remove use of boxed number constructors for Java 9
- #389 Fix setting slice of zero length
- #391 Fix handling of complex output case in mathematical functions
- #392 Code tidy up
- #393 More Dataset constants update
- #394 More dataset type migration
- #395 Add single-sided clip functions
- #396 Update since tag and API filters
· #397 Expand width of return type of sum
You can add it to your project with
Thanks for all your good work, everyone!
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Any opinions expressed within this e-mail are those of the individual and not necessarily of Diamond Light Source Ltd.
Diamond Light Source Ltd. cannot guarantee that this e-mail or any attachments are free from viruses and we cannot accept liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software viruses which may be transmitted in or with the message.
Diamond Light Source Limited (company no. 4375679). Registered in England and Wales with its registered office at Diamond House, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0DE, United Kingdom
january-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit
Back to the top