|[january-dev] Eclipse January 2.2RC2 posted|
The Eclipse January 2.2 RC2 build is now posted:
It is based on commit 0ca0d17fbafbb64b1e37c3d519ee105ece6bf2f7 and fixes
· #296 Warnings for many methods in Maths
· #298 Incorrect use of generics in RGBDataset.createGreyDataset
· #300 Dataset equals method is not efficient
· #302 Slicing squeezed dataset that has metadata throws exception
· #336 DateDataset does not return correct dataset type
· #338 Fix bugs in statistics metadata
· #339 Add support for multiple axes in assorted reduction methods
· #350 Fix scalar metadata reshaping
The release is scheduled for the 7th November.
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee or an authorised recipient of the addressee please notify us of receipt by returning the e-mail and do not use, copy, retain, distribute or disclose the information in or attached to the e-mail.
Back to the top