Re: [january-dev] Editing january as a standalone project in eclipse

Hi Matt,

There are TPs in the releng sub-directory and also in the examples plugin otherwise use the m2e plugin and Maven builds.

Peter

From: january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Gerring
Sent: 17 October 2017 16:24
To: january developer discussions <january-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [january-dev] Editing january as a standalone project in eclipse

Hello,

I checked out january in order to make the immutable dataset change and submit a PR. I cannot seem to find a target which works or the guide for setting up the IDE to compile with January. I know you had one for the tutorials but it does not seem to be self-evident on the github site.

Could you tell me how to get the projects compiling on their own?

Matt