From: january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:january-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Yannick Mayeur
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2017 4:08 PM
To: january developer discussions <january-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [january-dev] Maven support for January

Hi Erwin, all,

When we mention being available through Maven, we indeed mean through Maven Central.

If you take a look at this: https://goo.gl/w2j3n2

You can see that we already made us available on Maven Central using the current poms of the project with a few changes including adding the dependencies, so the end-user does not need to duplicate them.

You can see what changes exactly were required if you take a look at my pull request: https://github.com/eclipse/january/pull/160

Regards,

Yannick Mayeur

Hi Tracy, all,

This is an interesting and tricky topic indeed.

When you mention being available through Maven, is this about being on Maven Central and with standard poms including detailed dependency information? Is there some info available on the exact needs and issues you have with January in the two approaches?

Regards

erwin