Re: [january-dev] Website

Nice work, very attractive. Congratulations to Jean-Philippe.

The page currently has some performance problems:
https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjdarroy.github.io%2Feclipse.org-january%2Findex.html&tab=desktop

Don't let that report seem too distressing.  It looks like there can
be a large improvement through the compression of just one image

While compressing all of the images could save 7.2Mb, just compressing
home2.jpg could save 7.1Mb.

   " Compressing and resizing https://jdarroy.github.io/eclipse.org
          -january/images/home2.jpg could save 7.1MiB (99% reduction)."

Note: there is a link at the foot of the PageSpeed Insights report
that will provide a zip of the compressed images.  You could probably
just take the compressed home2.jpg from there.

Regards,
Ian